Alistair and Jamie at Farnell's element-14 community site have confirmed some information about a free "Hello World!" introductory webinar they are doing for mbed this Friday. Here are the details...
Version 22 of the library is now live. Highlights are:
- I2C repeated start
- SPI half-duplex and slave classes
- Serial half-duplex class
- Ethernet link setting
Inspired by a request at ESC, here is a 60 second introduction to the mbed Compiler...
Rob at RT Sixty has sent us details of a professional Embedded Systems training course running in July in the UK. It is using mbed as the core platform, and looks like a great ground-up introduction to embedded systems. If you are starting to look at using MCUs in your company, it could certainly be worth a look.
Here are the details...
We've put live a version of the mbed library with some new features and some behavioural improvements. The main highlights are:
- Increased speed of the DigitalIn, DigitalInOut and DigitalOut interfaces
- Open Drain mode available for DigitalIn and DigitalInOut
- New PortIn, PortInOut and PortOut interfaces to writing quickly to a number of pins on a port
Here are the full details...
Today we have put live the latest version of mbed.org.
- New compiler import wizard
- Listing of published programs within the compiler
- Published program versioning
- Program memory usage display
- Many bugfixes to compiler, especially regarding support on Mac platforms
Here are the details:
I mentioned in the earlier post about ESC that we had an idea for a demo. Well today Chris had a go putting together the hardware part...
You need to log in to post a reply