I made a video with Donatien yesterday to demonstrate some of the new work he has been doing on our HTTP stack, and to show how mbed can help prototype the "Internet of Things". Here is what we came up with...
To keep up with demand, it is necessary to schedule some mbed downtime tomorrow morning (UK time).
We hope for the downtime to last no more than an hour.
We've just put live the new mbed Cookbook, a fully-integrated wiki that provides a community repository for building blocks and tutorials to help get prototypes up and running even faster. Here are the details...
Alistair and Jamie at Farnell's element-14 community site have confirmed some information about a free "Hello World!" introductory webinar they are doing for mbed this Friday. Here are the details...
Version 22 of the library is now live. Highlights are:
- I2C repeated start
- SPI half-duplex and slave classes
- Serial half-duplex class
- Ethernet link setting
Inspired by a request at ESC, here is a 60 second introduction to the mbed Compiler...
Rob at RT Sixty has sent us details of a professional Embedded Systems training course running in July in the UK. It is using mbed as the core platform, and looks like a great ground-up introduction to embedded systems. If you are starting to look at using MCUs in your company, it could certainly be worth a look.
Here are the details...
We've put live a version of the mbed library with some new features and some behavioural improvements. The main highlights are:
- Increased speed of the DigitalIn, DigitalInOut and DigitalOut interfaces
- Open Drain mode available for DigitalIn and DigitalInOut
- New PortIn, PortInOut and PortOut interfaces to writing quickly to a number of pins on a port
Here are the full details...
Today we have put live the latest version of mbed.org.
- New compiler import wizard
- Listing of published programs within the compiler
- Published program versioning
- Program memory usage display
- Many bugfixes to compiler, especially regarding support on Mac platforms
Here are the details:
You need to log in to post a reply