In the past few releases, we have brought in changes to the Mbed OS directory structure to consolidate each functional area under the top-level directory.
The Mbed team are pleased to announce the release of Mbed OS 6.5 today. The main content is the introduction of our new command line tooling, Mbed CLI 2, which will co-exist alongside the existing Mbed CLI tools for now, but which we plan to replace entirely in the future.
The Mbed team are pleased to announce the release of Mbed OS 6.3 today. This release includes features and examples covering;
- Cloud connectivity
We've been working on the next version of the Mbed Tools for some time now, and believe now is a fine time to share additional details about why we've been working on new tools, the design goals of the new tools, and how we'll be rolling the new tools out.
Mbed Festival is an annual community event that happens in Japan that bring developers and enthusiasts together to learn about, and share their passion for, Mbed OS.
The Mbed team are pleased to announce the release of Mbed OS 6.1, following fast on the heels of our 6.0 release.
A major feature we have introduced in this release aims to improve your experience with Arm’s Platform Security Architecture when used in conjunction with Mbed OS. Platform Security Architecture, or PSA, is an Arm- led framework for securing IoT devices. Arm has been working in close collaboration with a broader ecosystem to establish both a certification scheme, involving a number of test labs and security consultants, and to provide a reference software implementation of the PSA Root of Trust, via the Trusted Firmware project.
I’m pleased to announce that the 1.0 release of Mbed Studio is now available for macOS, Windows and Linux. You can download Mbed Studio from here: https://os.mbed.com/studio
With the number of developers with an Mbed account growing by 20% since the initial release last year, some of you might be new to Mbed Studio. Here is a summary of the features and some background:
- New: Custom target management
- New: Keil uVision exporter
- New: Better source control workflows for git and mbed.com
- New: Completely overhauled documentation
- New: Mbed OS 6 support with examples
- New: Checkout progress for libraries added to the libraries panel
- Full set of tools dependencies (git, hg, Arm Compiler 6, gdb, pyOCD, Mbed CLI, GreenTea, clangd etc) included with the product along with terminal access from inside Mbed Studio
- Powerful Monaco editor including C++ intellisense for your development board and a source code minimap
- Integration with Pelion Device Management Services
- Preferences support for the editor and IDE
- Workspace management and search capabilities
- Support for Linux (Ubuntu 18)
- Serial output (automatically launched when you connect a board)
- Step debugging
- Custom build profile support
You need to log in to post a reply