X-NUCLEO-NFC02A1 Dynamic NFC tag
Dynamic NFC tag expansion board based on M24LR.
Complete mbed library/workspace for HelloWorld_NFC02A1
X_NUCLEO_NFC02A1 library for M24LR
Note: This board is compatible with mbed OS 5, an example is provided at the bottom of the page.
The X-NUCLEO-NFC02A1 is a dynamic NFC/RFID tag board based on M24LR04E-R, for expansion of STM32 Nucleo boards.
The M24LR04E-R is an NFC Type V/RFID tag IC with a dual-interface 4 Kbit Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory (EEPROM) that also features an I2C interface.
The EEPROM is organized as 512 x 8 bit in the I2C mode and as 128 x 32 bit in RF mode. It can be operated either from an external power supply or directly powered by the received carrier electromagnetic field.
The tag provides an user configurable digital output pin toggling during either RF Write in Progress or RF Busy mode.
The M24LR04E-R provides an Energy Harvesting mode. When activated, the M24LR04E-R delivers the excess energy coming from the RF field on the Vout analog pin. In case the RF field strength is insufficient or when Energy Harvesting mode is disabled, the analog output pin Vout goes into high-Z state and Energy Harvesting mode is automatically stopped.
The X-NUCLEO-NFC02A1 is compatible with the Arduino™ UNO R3 connector pin assignment and interfaces with the STM32 MCU via the I2C pins.
- STM32 expansion board based on the M24LR04E-RMN6T/2 Dynamic NFC/RFID tag
- Up to 4 Kbit memory with NDEF support
- 30 mm x 30 mm 13.56 MHz double layer inductive antenna etched on the PCB
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with Arduino™ UNO R3 connector
- Self powered or powered through the Arduino™ UNO R3 connectors
- 3 general purpose LEDs
- Scalable solution, capable of cascading multiple boards for larger systems
- Free comprehensive development firmware library and example for M24LR04E-R, compatible with STM32Cube and mbed firmware
- FCC verified
- RoHS compliant
Further information and ordering
X-NUCLEO-NFC02A1 can be purchased directly from ST web site.
The page provides additional documents like a user manual, a quick start guide, schematics, gerber files and bill of materials.
Additional SW and tools are also provided.
mbed OS 5 Example
This application provide an example of usage of X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1 board with mbed OS 5.
mbed OS 5 example application using X-NUCLEO-NFC02A1
You need to log in to post a discussion