Arm Mbed Studio
Mbed Studio is a local development environment for Mbed OS 5 and Mbed OS 6 programs written in C/C++.
With Mbed Studio you can import programs from os.mbed.com, a Git hosting service or your local file system. You can also import a program exported from the Mbed Online Compiler or start with an empty program. You can also export your programs for use with Keil µVision or as
You can build, run and debug Mbed OS programs on supported Mbed Enabled development boards.
Recently updated documentation
- All the videos and screenshots in the documentation have been updated to show the new dark theme available in File > Settings > Color Theme (check out the new light theme too!).
- The list of included software has been updated.
- The Pelion example program is now available with Mbed OS 6. The Wi-Fi example is available with Mbed OS 5.
- We have upgraded our Theia version and updated the documentation to match, including information about the Output view, the Problems view, and new Copy Path and Copy Relative Path options. Multi-selection is now available when staging changes with Git.
- A new Customizing keyboard shortcuts section has been added.
- A new Find option has been added to the Output view.
- The Setting credentials for Git hosting services details have been updated.
- The Serial Monitor view has been updated.
- A new section about enabling debugging for unsupported boards in Mbed Studio has been added.