Arm Mbed Studio
Arm Mbed Studio is in public beta. During this time, features are likely to change as we adapt them based on feedback.
Mbed Studio is a local development environment for Mbed OS 5 programs written in C/C++. With Mbed Studio you can import programs from os.mbed.com, a Git hosting service or your local file system. You can also import a program exported from the Mbed Online Compiler or start with an empty program.
You can build, run and debug Mbed OS programs on supported Mbed Enabled development boards.
Recently updated documentation
- Updates to Pelion Device Management integration.
- Refreshed the topic of creating and importing programs.
- Updates to searching and IntelliSense.
- Updates to the Mbed OS configuration system and bare metal.
- Updates to debugging.
- A list of supported Mbed OS versions.
- New quick start running Blinky.
- How to switch to Arm Embedded GCC.
- New content about using integrated tools in Mbed Studio's terminal.