Arm Mbed Studio
Mbed Studio is a local development environment for Mbed OS 5 and Mbed OS 6 programs written in C/C++.
With Mbed Studio you can import programs from os.mbed.com, a Git hosting service or your local file system. You can also import a program exported from the Mbed Online Compiler or start with an empty program. You can also export your programs for use with Keil µVision or as
You can build, run and debug Mbed OS programs on supported Mbed Enabled development boards.
Recently updated documentation
- The list of included software has been updated.
- The system requirements have been updated.
- We have upgraded our Theia version to 1.2 and updated the documentation to match, including new information about debugging, searching and editing with IntelliSense and preferences.
- The Arm Embedded GCC Compiler version supported has been updated.
- You can stop the serial monitor from opening automatically when you connect your board.
- New IoT example programs have been added for Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud.
- A new Debug flags field has been added for custom targets.
- The Troubleshooting section has been updated.