- RTC: Mechanism to set the current time of the hardware Real-Time Clock (RTC).
- Ticker: Set up a recurring interrupt.
- Time: A group of functions in the standard library of the C programming language implementing date and time manipulation operations.
- Timeout: Set up an interrupt to call a function after a specified delay.
- Timer: Create, start, stop and read a stopwatch-like timer for measuring precise times.
wait_nsfunctions that provide precise wait capabilities.
- DeepSleepLock: Provides an RAII object for disabling sleep.
- LowPowerTicker: Similar to the Ticker class but operates in deep sleep mode and has less resolution.
- LowPowerTimeout: Set up an interrupt to call a function after a specified delay.
- LowPowerTimer: Similar to the Timer class but operates in deep sleep mode.
- Power management (sleep): Invokes sleep manager, which selects the most appropriate sleep mode.
- mbed_mem_trace (Memory tracing): A set of functions that you can use to study the runtime memory allocation pattern of your software.
- mpug_mgmt (MPU management): Functions that allow libraries and applications to turn off the automatic memory protections of Mbed OS.
- MemoryPool: Define and manage fixed-size memory pools.
- mbed_stats (Mbed statistics): Set of functions that capture the memory and thread statistics at runtime.
Other Platform APIs
- Assert: A set of macros that evaluate an expression and print an error message if the expression evaluates to false.
- ATCmdParser: Parser and serializer for AT commands, which communicate with devices such as a modem, phone or Wi-Fi module.
- Callback: A user provided function that a user may pass to an API. The callback allows the API to execute the user’s code in its own context.
- CircularBuffer: Push and pop data from a buffer.
- CriticalSectionLock: Access a resource without interruption.
- Debug: Set of functions that you can use to output debug messages to STDIO at runtime.
- Error handling: A platform service that provides error status definitions and APIs for error construction, reporting and retrieving previously reported errors.
- FileHandle: An abstract class representing a device that supports file-like operations, such as read and write.
- NonCopyable: Inherit from this class whenever another class is a resource or owns a resource (lock/hardware/file) that should or could not be copied.
- PlatformMutex: Synchronize the execution of threads for drivers.
- Poll: A set of functions that perform timed waits on one or more file handles.
- ScopedRamExecutionLock: Enable execution from RAM.
- ScopedRomWriteLock: Enable writing to ROM.
- SharedPtr (Shared pointer): A "smart" pointer that retains ownership of an object by using reference counting across all smart pointers referencing that object.
- Span: A nonowning view to a sequence of contiguous elements.