A world leader in providing the semiconductor solutions that make a positive contribution to people’s lives, both today and in the future.
Table of Contents
Windows Upgrade instructions¶
- Ensure that the ST-LINK/V2 driver is installed first. If not, please follow this LINK for all details.
- Download the latest ST-LINK/V2-1 firmware upgrade.
- Extract the archive and run the STLinkUpgrade.exe program.
- Plug the Nucleo board to your PC using a standard USB cable and wait until the USB enumeration is completed.
- Press the Connect button.
- When the ST-LINK/V2 driver is correctly installed, the current ST-LINK/V2 version is displayed.
- Press Yes button to start the upgrade process.
- You should now have successfully upgraded the firmware. If you encounter problems, please ask here.
Java Upgrade instructions¶
See details in "readme.txt" files present in the downloaded package.
See RN0093 document.
For more information, please refer to: