Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723), the world's number one supplier of microcontrollers, is a premier supplier of advanced semiconductor solutions including microcontrollers, SoC solutions and a broad range of analog and power devices.
You are viewing an older revision! See the latest version
Table of Contents
You usually do not need to update the firmware of CMSIS-DAP. CMSIS-DAP is debugging function done by NXP device on the Mbed board(GR-LYCHEE) and the firmware is downloaded into it. So, it's different from RZ/A1LU software(firmware).
How to Update the firmware for GR-LYCHEE¶
Download a firmware from the following URL.
- Current version
- This firmware is written in the current GR-PEACH rev.C.
- To update the firmware on a device by attaching USB while hold Reset button.
- Connect GR-LYCHEE to PC
Please connect USB cable between GR-LYCHEE and PC while hold Reset button.
- After the connection, it will appear as a disk called "CRP DISABLED".
- Open the "CRP DISABLED" disk folder and delete the Firmware.bin. (Please check the following Note.)
- Copy the downloaded file to this drive. (Please check the following Note.)
For Mac user: please check the following URL instead of step 3 and 4.
: Refer here
5. Disconnect between GR-LYCHEE and PC after copy is finished.
6. Reconnect GR-LYCHEE and PC.
7. When USB disk appears as "mbed", firmware update is finished.