Compiler Down

-deleted-
06 Apr 2015

Question: https://developer.mbed.org/questions/6956/Compiler-Down-502-Bad-Gateway/

It seems the compile is down often. How do we resolve this?

05 Apr 2015

It down for myself and a friend as well, so you aren't the only one.

06 Apr 2015

the same to me

06 Apr 2015

I am facing the same issues ...

06 Apr 2015

me too....

26 Sep 2016

This is down again...

26 Sep 2016

Down for me too. Loading the compiler page is deathly slow, and got a bad gateway error before I could get a file to open.

26 Sep 2016

Also down here for past two hours - multiple people and PCs.

27 Sep 2016

Compiler seems to be doing odd things still. I get a binary output, sometimes; however, the same program that compiled and worked perfectly fine last week now only partially works. Having issues with this line of code hanging that worked perfectly fine last week:

pc.attach(pc_recv);

function pc_recv is:

void pc_recv() { while(pc.readable()) { pc.getc(); } }

where pc is defined as:

Serial pc(USBTX, USBRX);

This morning I tried compiling the same code in firefox instead of chrome and now get the error "can't open source input file "PlatformMutex.h". When I try to update the mbed library, I get the following error "Unhandled error occurred. Please contact support for assistance".

31 Jan 2017

The compiler is down again :( I hope it's up and running soon!

06 Feb 2017

The compiler is yet again down!

06 Feb 2017

Compiler is down for me too.

06 Feb 2017

Compiler get stuck at "initializing". Never completes or shows anything in the compiler output.

06 Feb 2017

Yep... definitely down :(

07 Feb 2017

Wm. Wachsmann wrote:

Compiler get stuck at "initializing". Never completes or shows anything in the compiler output.

Angus Hutton-McKenzie wrote:

Yep... definitely down :(

How to escalate this issue? Being "dead to the world" is a bad thing (IMHO).

How to let the support staff know that it's broken?

07 Feb 2017

send them an email: support@mbed.org

07 Feb 2017

I love the status page linked from the handbook, at http://mbed.status.io/ - "Updated 20 days ago" One would hope they have some monitoring/alert system set up for this stuff.

07 Feb 2017

And yeah, it stopped giving me any output from the compilation about 2-3 hours ago, but I'll still get the binary file if it was successful, then I have to cancel the compilation dialog and reload the page to be able to compile again...

07 Feb 2017

Has anyone heard back from the support staff? I'm wondering how long it's gonna be down.

07 Feb 2017

It was up for like an hour, but just crashed again for me. Compilation was still buggy though.

07 Feb 2017

Hector Andrade wrote:

send them an email: support@mbed.org

BTDT. Nothing but net.

07 Feb 2017

It seems to be working now

07 Feb 2017

I'm still having issues with generating documentation. When I 'Update Docs' for my library, I get an error about querying the API.

For those of you having issues with compiler it may be worth checking out "PlatformIO" - a very nice offline toolchain built on the Atom IDE. Works very nicely with mbed and has code completion etc. which the online IDE lacks.

08 Aug 2017

The compiler is down for bootloader builds on nRF51822 since July 18th at least. I've contacted support twice and still had no reply.

More specifically, the "compile all" button doesn't work. The main "Compile" button doesn't compile with bootloader, the binary is too small.

I'm getting the following errors: Internal error 0 Compile task failed -242

Would really appreciate any help (it isn't possible for us to use the Mbed CLI in this case).

Thanks

17 Aug 2017

The compiler is down again :( I hope it's up and running soon!

[url=https://goo.gl/6kzi7Y][color=#fff]Gclub[/color][/url]

06 Sep 2017

Still the case .... compile with bootloader is smaller than default or create a -242 error

26 Sep 2017

down again?

edit: working now

26 Sep 2017

On and off Jen, sometimes produces binary but leaves 'Compiling' message, at present though no response to 'Compile' request.

Edit: Updating Chrome to the latest version has fixed my problem.

23 Jan 2018

Is Compiler down?

23 Jan 2018

Same here..... Initializing the hell outta....