Table of Contents
This page is intended as a place where you can publish your reference designs, schematics, PCB files, gerbers, BOMs, libraries and so on.
LPC1768 Reference Design¶
In the handbook the partial schematics of the mbed NXP LPC1768 Microcontroller are published as PDF, with the mbed interface subsystem removed.
So that there is a place to start from for new projects, here are the schematics, Eagle libraries. I would also like to build up a BOM of this that anyone can update with part numbers from thier favourite vendor.
A few notes:
- The first page of the Eagle schematics are blank intentionally. If you are using thefree version this is the only page you can edit
- The R'c and C's are generic, and there are multiple footprints for each. You should therefore be able to make this through hole or SMD without changing the schematics
- Any other information you'd like, please ask!
The files :
- Schematics as PDF - /media/uploads/chris/lpc1768-refdesign-schematic.pdf
- Eagle library - /media/uploads/chris/lpc1768refdesignlib.zip
- Eagle project files - /media/uploads/chris/lpc1768-refdesign.zip
- Please note that Vcc and a pull-up resistor on TDO signal in JTAG interface are not connected. This may cause problem in certain setup
LPC1768 Pinout functions:
- Notebook on LPC1768 pin functions (Table) - http://mbed.org/users/Lerche/notebook/lpc1768-pin-functions/
- Pinout of the LPC1768 (IC-format) - http://mbed.org/users/synvox/notebook/lpc1768-pinout-with-labelled-mbed-pins/