We are pleased to announce the Mbed OS 5.12.2 release is now available. This is the latest patch release based on the feature set that Mbed OS 5.12 introduces.
In this release we have added target support for: ARM_MPS2_M3, ARM_MPS2_M4 and ARM_MPS2_M7.
The following reported issues have been fixed:
- 8411 VSCode exporter with zip option: .vscode directory not included in zipfile
- 875 mbed complie can't find ARM complier 6 in the PATH with quotes
- 10049 DISCO_F746NG QSPI WriteEnable might Fail on IAR8
- 9578 Mbed-OS build fails for FUTURE_SEQUANA/family of targets with ARM Compiler 6.11
- 10107 OS2 ARM build is no more possible
- 10109 map file extraction is failing with GCC and M33
- 9069 M487: Crash report test failed in IAR
- 10352 ATHandler.cpp malloc undefined
- 10242 Mbed error info not printed with mbed-os-5.12.0
- 10344 Printing fault information fails if console is not initialized
- 9106 Wait() function causes system to hang on STM32F0(91RC)
- 5467 Export: uvision5 + STM32 does not flash
- 10360 Inconsistent Licensing Information
- enabled low-power ticker and sleep HAL API for FastModels.
- provided a basic driver for Quectel EC25/EC21
- reactivated the data cache for i.MX RT1050
- updated mbed-cloud-sdk to 2.0.6
There are also a number of other fixes and code improvements.
For full details of this and previous releases, please visit our releases page.