Demo staff are looking forward to putting their feet up after three activity-packed days come to an end at this year's Embedded World event. Here are a few highlights from Pelion and Mbed OS from the event.
In the news
An independent test for system on chip and IoT devices security measures implemented.
This partnership brings together Vodafone IoT global platform and connectivity, and Arm’s IoT software and services to provide enterprises with programmable, connected system on chip designs that eliminate the need for traditional SIM cards. Find out how Mbed OS is supporting PSA Certified here.
Collaboration of Pelion, Mbed OS and China Unicom IoT Platform is bringing simple, secure IoT deployment to Chinese enterprises and companies looking to deploy locally.
Action on the booth
So much activity packed into three days, here is some of what took place on the Arm booth at the show:
- Mbed Studio goes into developer release – see the video here
- Read Forrester’s report on “The right managed OS to power a trillion connected IoT devices"
- See coverage of 16 partners receiving a PSA Certified award - see the video here
- Cypress announces its ModusToolbox will include Arm Mbed OS - read the full release here
- Pelion Device Ready Design Wins - Production ready hardware - find out more here