E-Paper Device (EPD) based MiniNote module, powered by mbed on LPC1114FBD48. Shared in public domain with enclosure in 3D step format, hardware interface compatible with microBUS interface. Anyone can contribute on this project.
Table of Contents
We prepared some applications running on MiniNote to demonstrate its potential applications. (P.S, hereafter applications refer to firmware, not mobile app or web app)
- Bitmap download with PC/Android, including text, line art, bar code and QR code.
- Text indicator with PC/Raspberry Pi, to demonstrate fonts in different styles and sizes.
- Graphic drawing with PC/Raspberry Pi, to demonstate basic drawing primatives.
- Thermostat with ADC + thermistor and I2C/SPI external sensor.
- Energy harvesting with MiniNote.
- RF module communication.
- MiniNote firmware upgrade.