Switch Science is one of the open source hardware retailers in Japan. We are manufacturing our own products.
This instruction explain how to update your firmware.
1. Entering to the ISP mode While shorting following pads, plug the USB connector. You can use a jumper wire.
When the mbed HRM1017 is plugged in this way, it will appear as a disk called "CRP DISABLED". When you see the drive, you can release the wire.
2. Trash the old firmware
Open the "CRP DISABLED" drive, so you can find a file called "firmware.bin". Please trash this old firmware.
3. Copy the new one
Please Drug&Drop the downloaded latest firmware into the "CRP DISABLED" drive. After that, do eject operation like usual USB flash drive.
4. Power cycling
Unplug the USB cable and wait about 5 seconds. After that, please plug it again. At this time, you don't need to press the "ISP" button.
"MBED" drive will be shown. You can use mbed HRM1017 as usual.
On OS X, you can not process this with finder. You need to do with terminal like below.
rm /volumes/CRP\ DISABLD/firmware.bin cp /Users/$USER/Downloads/lpc11u35_hrm1017_if_crc.bin /volumes/CRP\ DISABLD/ sudo umount /volumes/CRP\ DISABLD/
We don't provide support about Linux and other Unix OS.
rm /media/CRP\ DISABLD/firmware.bin dd bs=1024 conv=nocreat,notrunc if=~/llpc11u35_hrm1017_if_crc.bin of=/media/CRP\ DISABLD/firmware.bin umount /media/CRP\ DISABLD/firmware.bin
Download build 20160812
- Built from refactored firmware (DAPLink).
- Reset (BL) button enabled.
- Update disk format and emulation for Mac Yosemite
- CDC and HID endpoints don't disconnect when programming via MSC drag 'n drop
- Only erase sectors in target flash that are needed for the new program
- New details text file for information about the version and build