X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 Motion MEMS and Environmental Sensor
Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board.
Firmware Library for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 (MEMS Inertial & Environmental Sensors) Expansion Board
The X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 is a motion MEMS and environmental sensor evaluation board system.
It is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector layout and features the LSM6DSO 3-axis accelerometer + 3-axis gyroscope, the LIS2MDL 3-axis magnetometer, the LIS2DW12 3-axis accelerometer, the HTS221 humidity and temperature sensor, the LPS22HH pressure sensor, and the STTS751 temperature sensor.
The X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 interfaces with the STM32 microcontroller via the I²C pin, and it is possible to change the default I²C port.
- LSM6DO: MEMS 3D accelerometer (±2/±4/±8/±16 g) + 3D gyroscope (±125/±250/±500/±1000/±2000 dps)
- LIS2MDL: MEMS 3D magnetometer (±50 gauss)
- LIS2DW12: MEMS 3D accelerometer (±2/±4/±8/±16 g)
- LPS22HH: MEMS pressure sensor, 260-1260 hPa absolute digital output barometer
- HTS221: capacitive digital relative humidity and temperature
- STTS751: Temperature sensor (–40 °C to +125 °C)
- DIL 24-pin socket available for additional MEMS adapters and other sensors
- Free comprehensive development firmware library and example for all sensors compatible with STM32Cube firmware
- I²C sensor hub features on LSM6DSO available
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- RoHS compliant
- WEEE compliant
Further information and ordering
X-Nucleo-IKS01A3 can be purchased directly from ST web site.
The page provides additional documents like a user manual, a quick start guide, schematics, gerber files and bill of materials.
Additional SW and tools are also provided.
The following programs provide more complex examples of how to use the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 expansion board, also featuring support for hardware events.
Example of 6D orientation recognition for LIS2DW12 in X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3
Example of 6D orientation recognition for LSM6DSO in X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3
Example of free fall detection for LSM6DSO in X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3
Example of single tap and double tap detection for LSM6DSO in X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3
Example of temperature limit detection for STTS751 in X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3
You need to log in to post a discussion
11 months, 4 weeks ago