X-NUCLEO-IHM05A1 Bipolar Stepper Motor Driver
Bipolar stepper motor driver expansion board based on L6208.
Simple program featuring a few API functions usage of the X_NUCLEO_IHM05A1 library.
Expansion SW library to control a bipolar stepper motor using X-NUCLEO-IHM05A1 expansion board based on L6208.
The X-NUCLEO-IHM05A1 is a bipolar stepper motor driver expansion board based on the L6208 driver for bipolar stepper motors. It provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for driving bipolar stepper motors in STM32 Nucleo projects.
The X-NUCLEO-IHM05A1 is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector, and supports the addition of other STM32 expansion boards with a single STM32 Nucleo board. The user can also mount the ST Morpho connector.
- Voltage range: 8 V to 50 V
- Phase current: up to 2.8 A r.m.s.
- Dual independent PWM current controllers
- Fast and slow decay mode selection
- Decoding logic for stepper motors, full and half step drives
- Overcurrent protection
- Thermal protection shuntdown
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- RoHS compliant
Further information and ordering
X-NUCLEO-IHM05A1 can be purchased directly from ST web site.
The page provides additional documents like a user manual, a quick start guide, schematics, gerber files and bill of materials.
Additional SW and tools are also provided.