We are pleased to announce the Mbed OS 5.8.5 release is now available. This is the latest patch release based on the feature set that Mbed-OS-5.8 introduces.
In this release we have updated:
mbed-coap to version 4.4.3. This fixes an error where the registration time cannot be set if the server does not use the max age option.
STM32F3 to STM32CubeF3 V1.9.0. This updates,
- CubeF3: from V1.7.0 to V1.9.0
- HAL driver: from V1.4.0 to 1.5.0
- CMSIS device: from V2.3.1 to V2.3.2
We have fixed a couple of LoRaWAN bugs:
- rx_config() incorrectly returned a physical layer datarate value when an index to datarate table should be returned.
- Fixed region 2(AU915) failed to compile due to a typo in the code.
A couple of bugs in the BLE module have also now been fixed:
- 6760 Missing type definition for public_key_t When compiling the Mbed Cloud client on a BLE target the GenericSecurityManager failed to compile due to a missing type definition for public_key_t.
- 6806 BLE::GenericGattClient::DiscoveryControlBlock terminate() called twice. This caused a hard fault.
There are also a number of other fixes and code improvements.
For full details of this and previous releases, please visit our releases page.
You need to log in to post a discussion