We are pleased to announce the Mbed OS 5.8.2 release is now available. This is the latest patch release based on the feature set that Mbed-OS-5.8 introduces.
This release adds new target support for RAK811 and Toshiba TMPM46B.
We have included a new patch version (4.4.1) of mbed-coap. This brings fixes for the following:
- Block wise messaging call-backs not working logically
- Allow TCP+TLS transport method to send larger messages without blockwising.
We have also added an update to the drivers for STM32L1:
- CubeL1: Updated from V1.6.0 to V1.8.1
- HAL driver: Updated from V1.2.0 to 1.3.1
- CMSIS device: Updated from V2.2.0 to V2.2.3
We have enabled tickless mode on Silicon Labs targets and added support for the v3.0 pin map on the NUMAKER_PFM_M487 platform.
There are a couple of significant issues which have been fixed in this release:
- Deep sleep was not unlocking properly in the Timeout class.
- UARTSerial output not working properly on the REALTEK_RTL8195AM platform,causing the device to crash 6358.
There are also a number of other fixes and code improvements.
For full details of this and previous releases, please visit our releases page.
You need to log in to post a discussion