We are pleased to announce the Mbed OS 5.13.4 release is now available. This is the last patch release based on the feature set that Mbed OS 5.13 introduces.
In this release we have added the following targets:
- Arduino Nano 33 BLE
mbed-coap has been updated to version 4.8.1. This brings the following changes:
- Store ACK's also into duplicate info list.
- ROM size optimization. Flash size has gone down 1100 bytes.
- IOTCLT-3592 - Client does not handle Duplicate ACK messages during blockwise registration correctly, issue closed
We have fixed the following reported issues:
- 11175 Watchdog issue with timeout
- 10198 FATFileSystem::stat() function broken with IAR
- 11143 TT_M3HQ fails to compile with mbed-os master
We have also:
- Enabled MBED_TICKLESS on K22F, K64F, K66F, K82F, KL82Z, KW24D, KW41Z, MIMXRT1050 and HEXIWEAR
- Added SPISlave, SPI_ASYNCH, I2CSlave, I2C_ASYNCH and RTC features to Toshiba's TMPM46B
- Added TRNG support for MIMXRT1050_EVK
- Implemented Watchdog & Reset Reason for LPC1768 targets
- Updated MCUXpresso SDK SPI drivers
- Add ethernet support for NUCLEO_H743ZI
- Added FlashIAP and USBDEVICE support for K22F
There are also a number of other fixes and code improvements.
For full details of this and previous releases, please visit our releases page.