We are pleased to announce the Mbed OS 5.13.3 release is now available. This is the latest patch release based on the feature set that Mbed OS 5.13 introduces.
In this release we have added the following targets:
We have fixed the following reported issues:
- 10912 How to reset Cellular network interface?
- 9850 GREENTEA can't compile if DEVICE_SERIAL is not enabled
We have also:
- Added an USB device implementation for PSOC6
- Added the missing serial_free() implementation for FUTURE_SEQUANA
- Fixed rom start & size for CY8CKIT_062_WIFI_BT & CY8CPROTO_062_4343W
- Added crash capture support to STM32F413 targets
There are also a number of other fixes and code improvements.
For full details of this and previous releases, please visit our releases page.