We are pleased to announce the Mbed OS 5.13.2 release is now available. This is the latest patch release based on the feature set that Mbed OS 5.13 introduces.
In this release, we have made a number of quality improvements:
- Updated Mbed TLS to 2.18.1 and Mbed Crypto to 1.1.1
- Updated the MCUXpresso AnalogIn driver to pass the FPGA test shield tests
- Enabled FPGA-based SPI testing on Silicon Labs targets
- Added information about sectors to STM32F446ZE targets
The following reported issues have also been fixed in this release:
- Fixed the MCUXpresso LPC GPIO IRQ driver to not disable both rising and falling edges of the interrupt
- Fixed SAADC resolution for nRF52-based targets
- Fixed serial device IRQ infinite loop in STM devices when buffer size is greater than 256 bytes
- There are also a number of other fixes and code improvements.
For full details of this and previous releases, please visit our releases page.