We are pleased to announce the Mbed OS 5.11.5 release is now available. This is the latest patch release based on the feature set that Mbed OS 5.11 introduces.
In this release we have added target support for:
- STM32_L475 MCU
We have added fixes for the following reported issues:
- 9276 nrf52: after disconnect, device doesn't go into sleep again
- 9513 Occasional hard falt when using the mbedtls entropy function in parrallel threads (K64F)
- 9523 Non Rtos build fails for ARM compiler (K64F)
- 9260 FUTURE_SEQUANA: failing to pass block device tests.
- 8894 Document EventFlags wait function timeout units
- 8618 Python3 build fails on MTS_MDOT_F411RE
- 8205 Sleep tracer is not finding matching driver when performing an unlock
- 9494 nanostack unittests: do not contain license headers
- 9695 NRF52_DK LED2 always on
mbed-coap has been updated to version 4.7.4. This brings the following changes:
- Remove dependency on the yotta tool
- Do not remove stored (GET) blockwise message when EMPTY ACK is received. When non piggybacked response mode is used the original GET request must not be removed from the stored message list. Message is needed for building the next (GET) blockwise message
- Move definitions to sn_config.h
Support has been added for:
- WIFI on the RDA target UNO_91H
- CMake export on PSOC6
There are also a number of other fixes and code improvements.
For full details of this and previous releases, please visit our releases page.