We are pleased to announce the Mbed OS 5.11.3 release is now available. This is the latest patch release based on the feature set that Mbed OS 5.11 introduces.
In this release we have added target support for Quectel M26 GSM/GPRS module and C030-R412M,
We have added fixes for the following reported issues:
- 9138 Can't execute OS2 tests in ARM if default_toolchain is uARM
- 85 Len vs amount check
- 9400 tests-mbedmicro-rtos-mbed-systimer to tune ?
- 9426 NUCLEO_H743ZI: iar export failing
- 9281 lfs_emubd.c needs to be ignored?
- 9513 Occasional hard fault when using the mbedtls entropy function in parallel threads (K64F)
Support has been added for:
- nanostack on KW41Z
- an updated PSA binaries importer for FUTURE_SEQUANA_PSA
- FLASH on TARGET_MAX32620C MCU, MAX32620FTHR and SDT32620B
- CAN on STM32H7
- TICKLESS on NUCLEO_H743ZI
- QSPIF as default storage for LPCXpresso546XX
- A folder path fix for KVStore FILESYSTEM configuration and default configuration (under SD component) has been added. Previously the folder path was the constant "kvstore". This has been fixed to now behave correctly by taking the value from the configuration store. Users will now need to ensure they have the correct values in the configuration store.
- The IAR heap size for STM32L496xG has been increased
- A problem was identified where ther FlashIAP driver would fail during write actions due to HW limitations. A fix has been added to retry a few times until the write is successful.
- There was a random issue where a device would not boot. This was found to be due to the pre-main check of error_reboot_count being applied repeatedly on every boot. This meant that once the reboot limit was hit, every subsequent reset would halt before main, until something managed to clear or corrupt the error context. This has been fixed by setting the is_error_processed flag before halting, so that when an external agent resets the device while halted, the error is not reported (which would cause the device to halt again).
There are also a number of other fixes and code improvements.
For full details of this and previous releases, please visit our releases page.