We are pleased to announce the Mbed OS 5.10.2 release is now available. This is the latest patch release based on the feature set that Mbed OS 5.10 introduces.
In this release we have added support for TMPM4G9, RapidIoT and Laird BL654.
We are currently focusing on improving the quality of our documentation, so there are a number of documentation fixes in this release and upcoming ones.
There are a number of reported issues that we have fixed:
- A 4/8 byte alignment error in the device scatter files.
- On the STM32F1 family of devices the set_time function was not setting the time correctly.
- On STM32 devices extra power consumption was observed when in STOP mode. This was due to the HSI clock being enabled in that mode, whereas only the LSE clock should be enabled.
Mbed-coap has gone through a couple of version updates:
Version 4.7.0 brings:
- A new function that can be used to clear the received blockwise payloads, for example in the case of a connection error.
- Silencing the compiler warning when CoAP duplicate detection is enabled.
Version 4.7.1 brings:
- A new re-scan routine whch is called when blockwise message sending times out, preventing a hard fault.
We have added:
- us ticker support for TMPM066 and TMPM46B
- RTC support for MIMXRT1050_EVK
- missing IAR exporters for the STM32 family
- ADC support for DISCO_L496AG
- ADC update for internal channels on STM32L1 devices
- flash support for KL43Z, KL82Z, KW41Z and K22F.
There are also a number of other fixes and code improvements.
For full details of this and previous releases, please visit our releases page.
You need to log in to post a discussion