We are pleased to announce the Mbed OS 5.10.1 release is now available. This is the latest patch release based on the feature set that Mbed OS 5.10 introduces.
In this release we have added support for the NUCLEO_L4R5ZI and NUMAKER_IOT_M487.
We have made a number of quality improvements :
- Addressed numerous compiler warnings
- Tidied up the include paths
- Updated the documentation in a number of areas
A couple of reported known issues from the 5.10.0 release have been addressed:
- Tools: Mbed CLI dm init fails to load certificate
- Tools: Mbed CLI dm init command - reports bad country code when certificate expiration changed
The following reported issues have also been fixed in this release:
- New TCPSocket API always returns NULL from accept function
- Problems with the LowPowerTickerWrapper for all Nuvoton devices
- SPI is not initializing correctly when an object is destructed and then constructed again.
We have implemented changes required to allow TB_SENSE_12 to provide a default network interface for Silicon Labs targets. We have also added a bootloader image for Nucleo F207ZG and enabled RTC for LPC1768.
There are also a number of other fixes and code improvements.
For full details of this and previous releases, please visit our releases page.
You need to log in to post a discussion