Mbed OS is a free, open source platform operating system that includes all the necessary features to facilitate the development of IoT connected products, including standards-based security and connectivity stacks, an RTOS kernel, middleware for storage and networking, and remote device management. It is developed by Arm and our partners to tackle the challenges of creating and deploying IoT devices. We've got a vibrant community of 360k+ developers and 120+ partners who are contributing to Mbed and interacting on our forums.
We are launching Mbed Commercial Support to provide our highest level of support, efficiently resolving technical challenges that your project may encounter for devices based on Mbed OS. We focus on minimizing your issue’s time-to-resolution and assign a designated team to provide the best help, as fast as possible. Mbed Commercial Support reduces barriers to production with committed support when you are stuck. We prioritize troubleshooting and resolution of bug fixes, giving you access to Arm’s IoT experts who are key contributors in the IoT market and to Mbed.
Some of the key features of Mbed Commercial Support include:
- World-class IoT expertise with extensive Security and Connectivity knowledge.
- Proactive, focused help with committed SLA to ensure that you meet critical deadlines.
- Your technical account manager knows your project’s goals, technical environment, and business needs, and coordinates activity across Mbed teams on your behalf.
- Exchange questions and information in a secure, private portal.
- Support for custom IoT devices that you are planning to deploy.
Learn more and check pricing options at https://os.mbed.com/commercial-support-pricing/.