We are pleased to announce the mbed OS 5.6.2 release is now available.
This patch release includes an update for Nanostack to v6.2.2, bringing with it some TCP protocol improvements.
There were a couple of issues found with deepsleep in mbed-os-5.6.1:
- deepsleep being left locked unintentionally,
- deepsleep locks not being properly released by the timer class.
These have now been fixed.
The K66F has been updated to SDK 2.2 providing necessary updates for the DSPI HAL and Flash HAL drivers.
In BLE, a flush method has been added to the UART service giving the ability to force send the buffer contents.
A number of filesystem issues have been fixed including:
- adding missing retarget definitions that were available for GCC but not for ARM/IAR compilers,
- a fix to fstat to enable seek and related functions to work correctly,
- a fix for the case where a directory was not left in an openable state when a previous open operation had failed.
For full details of this and previous releases, please visit our releases page.