We are pleased to announce the Mbed OS 5.6.1 release is now available.
This release includes new target support for the L-TEK FF1705, a critical workaround to issue #5079 (MD5, SHA1 and SHA256 hardware acceleration not working for STM32F439xI), plus numerous bug fixes to improve the code quality and stability.
Here is a full list of all changes and fixes in this release...
- 5145: make_armc5 exporter does not support NUCLEO_F767ZI, NUCLEO_F401RE and DISCO_L476VG
Ports for Upcoming Targets
- 4973: Add new target: L-TEK FF1705
Fixes and Changes
- 4980: Stm32 flash update
- 5138: Fix redefinition of mbed TLS error codes
- 5143: RTL8195AM - Fix us_ticker porting
- 4932: Fix STM32 CAN reset to not lose context
- 5061: Travis: Fix requirements install
- 5018: Fix use of AES_ALT on STM32F439 for example-tls-client
- 5080: mbedtls: Disable MD5, SHA1, SHA256 HW ACC for STM32F439xI
- 5096: Remove direct use of us and lp ticker from tests
- 4983: bd: Tweaked block device API to fit SD cards and FTLs better
- 5000: flash: add note about program size
- 4993: LPC1768 IAP Fix
- 4684: Add thread terminate hook
- 4968: Add bootloader support for NXP FRDM-KW24D
- 4965: Add heap stats for IAR
- 4779: Fixed sw4stm32 exporter
Using the release
You can fetch the mbed OS 5.6.1 release from the mbed-os GitHub repository, using the tag "mbed-os-5.6.1".