We are pleased to announce the Mbed OS 5.5.7 release is now available.
This release includes an update for mbed-coap to version 4.0.10, bootloader support for DISCO_L476VG and a critical workaround for 'STM32F439xI-family AES hardware acceleration occasionally produces incorrect output (#4928)' (achieved by disabling AES acceleration by default). There are also numerous bug fixes and code enhancements.
Here is a full list of all changes and fixes in this release...
Ports for Upcoming Targets
Fixes and Changes
- 4977: disable -f option for assembly files for IAR
- 4944: STM32: F1 GPIO: Enable AFIO clock
- 4950: M487: Support USB device/host
- 4951: UBLOX_EVK_ODIN_W2- add BUTTON1/2 definitions
- 4954: Fix ISR powerdown in mbed_application.c
- 4934: mbedtls: STM32F439xI: Don't enable AES acceleration by default
- 5001: Update mbed-coap to version 4.0.10
- 4933: test: fix stats depth variable scope
- 4963: K66F,KW24D,K22F,K64F: Fix NVIC_NUM_VECTORS value
- 4939: Fix crashes on boot on some Kinetis devices
- 4929: STM32F4: Increase ADC sample time for VREF
- 4945: Extends test set for Mail class
- 4975: Stm32 spi 3 wires mode support
- 4992: Fix BLE API docs
- 4995: Add LED color remapping definitions to Odin target
- 4996: Reduce K64F Ethernet driver to 1 thread
- 4997: Correct LWIP_DEBUG definition
- 5013: MTS targets: Don't use any printf() calls when NDEBUG is defined
- 4924: Adjust Stack size Allocation (IAR, LPC176x)
- 4776: Remove use of internal RTX types
- 4881: [STM32F401xE] Freeze master timer on stop/breakpoint
- 4984: Unify mbed OS tools testing style with what's used in mbed-ls, htrun, greentea
- 4665: Enable sdram usage of REALTEK_RTL8195AM
- 4958: Add bootloader support for DISCO_L476VG
- 5055: Travis: fix the latest breakage - use group:
Using the release
You can fetch the mbed OS 5.5.7 release from the mbed-os GitHub repository, using the tag "mbed-os-5.5.7". Please feel free to ask any questions or provide feedback on this release here, or to contact us at email@example.com.