We are pleased to announce the mbed OS 5.5.5 release is now available.
This release includes mbedTLS SHA1 and SHA256 hw acceleration for NUCLEO_F756ZG, crypto HW acceleration for UBLOX_EVK_ODIN_W2, an update of mbed-coap to version 4.0.8, bootloader support for the UBLOX_C030 and NUCLEO_F412ZG platforms, plus numerous bug fixes and enhancements to improve the stability and functionality of the code.
Here is a full list of all changes and fixes in this release...
Ports for Upcoming Targets
Fixes and Changes
- 4623: Improve management handling of multiple instances of analogin ojects
- 4398: MAX326xx: BLE updates, fixed sleep, open-drain LEDs
- 4158: NUCLEO_F756ZG / mbedTLS_SHA1 hw acceleration
- 4750: Enable crypto HW acceleration for UBLOX_EVK_ODIN_W2
- 4162: NUCLEO_F756ZG/mbedtls: Add hw acceleration for SHA256
- 4690: test: add us ticker test
- 4752: RTOS: Queue tests & docs rework
- 4835: Add bootloader support for the UBLOX_C030 platforms.
- 4854: NUCLEO_F412ZG add flash driver and bootloader support
- 4868: STM32F437: remove flash api implementation
- 4805: K64F: Update the DSPI SDK driver to support the new API to change DUM
- 4695: F756/F439: add mbedtls md5 hash feature
- 4833: Updating mbed-coap to version 4.0.8
- 4822: fix unresolved linker msg: wrap_
- 4828: Enhancement - exporter/cdt
- 4836: mbed exporter: Add IAR support for various NXP platforms
- 4851: STM32F4_HAL_MMC erase command check is wrong. == has higher precedence than &
- 4852: SAM_CortexM0P uses uninitialized memory in i2c and uses out of bounds array in pwmout
- 4857: DISCO_L475VG_IOT01A: Add support of USBHost
- 4859: Add copyright header to all tests
- 4813: Dual Flash and Hex file support on NCS36510
Using the release
You can fetch the mbed OS 5.5.5 release from the mbed-os GitHub repository, using the tag "mbed-os-5.5.5". Please feel free to ask any questions or provide feedback on this release here, or to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.