We are pleased to announce the mbed OS 5.5.3 release is now available. This release includes only bugfixes.
Here is a full list of all changes and fixes in this release...
Fixes and Changes
- 4446: Customer port verification tests for cellular
- 4531: Update branching option to branch from another branch.
- 4672: Cellular: not-supported error if MODEM_ON_BOARD not defined
- 4468: Put quotes around include files
- 4685: Rename runnig_thread to running_thread in rtx_mutex
- 4163: STM32L486RG/mbedtls: add aes hw acceleration
- 4659: Add the correct startup s file in TARGET_STM32F767
- 4215: Add script to lint targets.json
- 4711: added the missing verbose=verbose to printout the command line correctly at build_api.py
- 4710: Correct a typo in the github issue template
- 4636: Double escape defines in gnuarmeclipse export
- 4635: _acquire() function added & removed duplication in format/freq calls
- 4548: Resolve Warnings for mbed-os-examples
- 4547: Sort the config parameters before printing them
- 4546: Fix bad test print and move locks for printf into macro.
- 4599: Update timing tests to be robust
- 4720: FlashIAP: Add explicit read function to flash_api.h
- 4525: Improve the startup code on the STM32F070
- 4561: fatfs: Add full support for multiple fs volume prefixes
- 4674: Fix LED4 for UBLOX_EVK_NINA_B1
- 4749: tools: fix toolchain extend inc paths
- 4747: Remove unused header files includes for REALTEK_RTL8195AM
- 4736: NRF52832: Extend idle thread stack size to 512 bytes.
- 4707: STM32: serial: use proper macro to check interrupt
- 4699: STM32L0 : internal ADC channels
- 4694: DISCO_L475VG_IOT01A: typo corrections in PeripheralPins.c
- 4693: Nordic: Fix multiple defined symbol.
- 4691: STM32: F4: Increase ADC sampling time for VBAT
- 4677: Increase default PPP stack size from 512 bytes to 768 bytes.
- 4668: DISCO/NUCLEO_F429ZI: Enable all alternate functions and pins
- 4667: Update and mute debug messages of REALTEK_TRL8195AM
- 4666: Fix timing issues found in "Flash - clock and cache test"
- 4652: fatfs: Fix unaligned access in disk_ioctl
- 4592: [ONME-3089] - Adjust lowpan ND interface connect timeout
- 4634: Fix the issue #4357: NRF52 doesn't support simultaneous use of I2C and SPI.
- 4725: Parse and use custom targets in exporters
Using the release
You can fetch the mbed OS 5.5.3 release from the mbed-os GitHub repository, using the tag "mbed-os-5.5.3". Please feel free to ask any questions or provide feedback on this release here, or to contact us at email@example.com.