We are pleased to announce the mbed OS 5.4.5 release is now available. This release includes exporter support for Visual Studio Code and Qt Creator Generic project, LWIP support for LPC4088, some tool updates, plus a number of bug fixes and enhancements to improve the quality of the codebase.
Ports for Upcoming Targets
Fixes and Changes
- 4059: [Silicon Labs] Rename targets
- 4115: Support for Qt Creator Generic project export and associated Makefile
- 3915: Feature vscode
- 4205: tests: race test - add not supported for single threaded env
- 4187: [NCS36510] Reduce default heap size allocated by IAR to 1/4 of RAM
- 4145: test - add nanostack to examples.json file
- 4093: Update.py: New feature - update a branch instead of a fork, plus general improvements.
- 4225: fixed missing device_name for xDot and removed progen
- 4243: Config: config header file should contain new line
- 4251: Fix C++11 build error w/ u-blox EVK-ODIN-W2
- 4236: STM32 Fixed warning related to packed redefinition
- 4224: Add `mbed new .` output to export
- 4190: LPC4088: Enable LWIP feature
- 4136: Error when bootloader is specified but does not exist
- 3881: Remove debug links to printf/exit in NDEBUG builds
- 4260: Inherit Xadow M0 target from LPC11U35_501
- 4249: Add consistent button names across targets
- 4254: Removed unused variable in TARGET_NXP/lpc17_emac.c
Using the release
You can fetch the mbed OS 5.4.5 release from the mbed-os GitHub repository, using the tag "mbed-os-5.4.5". Please feel free to ask any questions or provide feedback on this release here, or to contact us at email@example.com.