mbed OS 5.4.2 Release Available
We are pleased to announce the mbed OS 5.4.2 release is now available.
This release includes support for the new target EFM32PG12, some driver updates for NUC472/M453, an update for STM32 to Cube version v1.6.0 and TLS hw acceleration AES ECB for NUCLEO_F439ZI. There are also a number of bug fixes and improvements to the tools and mbed-os core.
Here is a full list of all changes and fixes in this release.
There are no reported issues with this release.
Ports for Upcoming Targets
- 3934: [Silicon Labs] Update to HAL and devices
Fixes and Changes
- 3691: [TLS / hw acceleration] AES ECB for NUCLEO_F439ZI
- 3827: Correct return values for `I2C::write(int, const char*, int, bool)`
- 3862: Trap earlier when a Thread instance is re-used
- 3869: NCS36510: Default range changed from 0 to 950mV - ADC
- 3893: [STM32F7] Update STM32 Cube version v1.6.0
- 3895: Use PATH env variable when gcc found in PATH
- 3917: Fix mistake register setting in serial_format()
- 3931: Arm pack manager improvements
- 3927: [DELTA_DFBM_NQ620] Add RC calibration setting and revise mbed_overrides.c
- 3747: bd: Add randomness to block device test and more debug friendly output
- 3918: [NUC472/M453] Support unique locally administered MAC address and other driver updates
- 3920: Heap size adjusted to work for both tls-client and mbed-client
- 3924: Don't set the build_dir to anything on export
- 3933: #3593 Added template entry to fix exported project build error.
- 3953: OS2 tests minor updates for STM32
- 3969: NUCLEO_F302R8: Add missing PB_8/PB_9 CAN pins
- 3975: NSAPI/lwIP: Free held netbuf on close
- 3976: mbed-coap error fixes merge to mbed OS
- 3968: [Greentea] Fix test code mbed-os-tests-mbed_hal-flash
- 3949: Fix C declaration of dir functions and types
- 3922: Fixed/improved error parsing from API messages.
- 3939: Update mbed trace.
Using the release
You can fetch the mbed OS 5.4.2 release from the mbed-os GitHub repository, using the tag "mbed-os-5.4.2". Please feel free to ask any questions or provide feedback on this release here, or to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You need to log in to post a discussion