We are pleased to announce the mbed OS 5.3.6 release is now available. This release includes a number of bug fixes to improve stability.
Here is a full list of all changes and fixes in this release.
There are no reported known issues for this release.
Ports for Upcoming Targets
Fixes and Changes
- 3590: [NUC472/M453] Export IAR project and other bugfixes
- 3740: STM32L4 HAL update for RTC Wake Up Timer
- 3739: STM32F7 : remove multiple HSE_VALUE define value
- 3759: STM32: spi_frequency table index fix
- 3760: Fix #3756 for 64 bytes transfers
- 3779: NCS36510: Fix the sporadic semaphore timing issue
- 3806: NXP KL43Z/KL27Z: fix spi format bits check
- 3814: NCS36510: I2C idle delay of 1us
- 3803: Bug fix of initial value of interrupt edge in "gpio_irq_init" again
Using the release
You can fetch the mbed OS 5.3.6 release from the mbed-os GitHub repository, using the tag "mbed-os-5.3.6". Please feel free to ask any questions or provide feedback on this release here, or to contact us at email@example.com.