# to compile for a connected board and then flash it (program & reset).
mbed compile -t <TOOLCHAIN> -m detect -f
mbed compile -t TOOLCHAIN -m auto -f
# You can also use mbed target detect to tell mbed CLI to detect the connected target
mbed compile -t <TOOLCHAIN> -f
- Improved mbed CLI documentation (405, 419, 425, 453, 457, 463)
- Improved mbed CLI caching feature (462). Still not enabled by default, but targeting the 1.2 release.
- Use same python to call mbed-os tools as the one executing mbed CLI (470)
- Added warning for when importing from a local folder instead of a repository (461)
- Added Windows Installer documentation (441)