Arm TechCon (October 8-10, San Jose Convention Center) starts next week, if you’re planning to attend or in the California area, check out these sessions and talks featuring Arm and Mbed in IoT.
- Driving Insights from the Physical and Digital World, Hima Mukkamala, Arm
Tuesday October 8
- Privacy & Security Implications for IoT Platforms – Mohit Kedia, Arm
- Hands-on Workshop: Develop, connect and manage IoT devices with Pelion Device Management and Mbed Studio – Arkadiusz Zaluski, Arm
- Data Journey, What are the Next Key Emerging Innovations – Remy Pottier, Arm
Wednesday October 9
- A Demo: The cloud, edge and Internet of Things…All running on Arm! – David Tischler, miniNodes.com & Carl Perry, Packet
- How Valuable is IoT Data to Marketers? – Tamar Shor, Arm Treasure Data
- Securing IoT Solutions by Design – David Rogers, Copper Horse Ltd
- Collaboration for a Connected World – Niall Strachan, Arm & Loic Bonvarlet, Arm
- How Secure Microcontroller Provisioning Enables Secure Device Management, Enhances Security and Improves Supply Chain Flexibility for Mass Market IoT Device - Rajeev Gulati, Data I/O Corporation, Jack Ogawa, Cypress Semiconductor & Philip Lewer, Arm
Thursday October 10
- Trusted device for IoT data – enabled by Device Management – Andy Powers, Arm
- How simple, secure, global connectivity can accelerate enterprise IoT value– Alan Tait, Arm
Don’t forget you can attend for FREE with the Expo Hall pass or secure your All-Access pass before Oct 7th to save $400.
Don’t forget to also fill out the Mbed Developer Survey. One lucky winner will be invited to travel to Arm’s new Developer Summit in California, the winner will be announced at Arm TechCon.
You need to log in to post a discussion