ARM mbed has joined up with the ‘Hexiwear: The Do-Anything Device!’ contest on Hackster.io. The Hexiwear platform is a wearables Internet of Things (IoT) development platform that is energy efficient, packed with loads of sensors and is designed to reduce time to market for wearables devices. The platform was created collaboratively by NXP and MikroElektronica and is now mbed Enabled™ for mbed OS 5.
Win an Oculus Rift!
ARM mbed will be giving away an Oculus Rift (valued at $600 USD) to one lucky applicant for the ‘Best design using mbed’ in their development. The contest has already begun so be sure to get your entry in before 30th September 2016!
Free Getting Started Webinar
To help you get started we will also be hosting a webinar on ‘Getting stared with your Hexiwear application development using mbed OS 5’ on Thursday August 25th at 11am CDT (4pm GMT). Sign up for the webinar here!
- Introduction to mbed OS 5
- mbed OS development environments and tools
- Creating applications with mbed OS
- Using drivers, libraries, stacks available from mbed & the mbed ecosystem
- Building, testing, debugging
- Code management and publishing your applications
Visit the Hackester.io contest page for more information on application requirements.