Simple program featuring a few API functions usage of the X_NUCLEO_IHM06A1 library.
Fork of HelloWorld_IHM06A1 by
This application provides a simple example of usage of the X-NUCLEO-IHM06A1 Bipolar Stepper Motor Control Expansion Board.
It shows how to use a stepper motor connected to the board by:
- Running the motor;
- Monitoring the speed and the motor state;
- Setting/Getting the speed;
- Setting/Getting the step mode;
- Setting/Getting the acceleration and deceleration;
- Moving a defined number of steps or microsteps;
- Disabling the power bridges;
- Setting/Getting the torque;
- Going to home position
It also shows how to monitor the step clock handler duration in order to evaluate the maximum achievable motor speed for a given MCU.
For the hardware configuration of the expansion board, please refer to the X_NUCLEO_IHM06A1 library web page.