mbed\PinNames.h(10): error: #5: cannot open source input file "cmsis.h": No such file or directory

02 Jul 2012

I had a mbed 1768. The programs can be exported to keil and compile successfully. But for this new LPC11U24, it shows "mbed\PinNames.h(10): error: #5: cannot open source input file "cmsis.h": No such file or directory" when I exported to Keil. Of course I chose LPC11U24 while exporting it. Anyone has some idea of it? Even the simple program helloword can't be compiled. A new find is there is no folder LPC11U24 which should contain the .h files.

02 Jul 2012

huo George wrote:

cannot open source input file "cmsis.h"

Make sure you have imported the export version of the mbed library in your project: mbed-export

Cheers, Emilio

03 Jul 2012

It really works. Thanks for quick answer

02 Oct 2013

Where i can import the "export version of the mbed library" ??

Please help me...!!

02 Oct 2013

M.S. Arun,

The export version of the mbed library is no longer used. Its features have been merged into the main mbed library and you don't need to switch libraries to perform an export anymore.

-Adam

30 Jan 2017

I am currently seeing this same issue where includes in platform.h are not satisfied for an exported nRF51 Dongle project:

1. include "device.h"
  2. include "PinNames.h"
  3. include "PeripheralNames.h"

This is from a compiling/running mbed project that I have exported for the "GCC (ARM Embedded)" toolchain and selected the option "Export All Files".

It mostly compiles but fails because the include files cannot be found. They do not appear to exist in the toolchain, the project nor the SDK (nRF5_SDK_12.2.0_f012efa).

My expectation was that the exported project would be complete. Any hints as to where the missing files should be located?

Thanks

23 Feb 2017

I'm stuck in the same exact problem of @Mike

any help ?