Mbed memory

09 Mar 2011

How Can I read and write the data into memory? I have LPC1768 mbed kit.

• Read the inputs for every 2 minutes intervals and write into memory.
  • Read the data from memory whenever needed.

If I read the input for every 2 mins Howmuch hours of data can I store in memory? How to calculate?

09 Mar 2011

Do you want to store to FLASH, SDCard, EEPROM, etc?

09 Mar 2011

Look at:

Handbook » LocalFileSystem

I think this is what you are looking for.

/Mateo

10 Mar 2011

I want to store to FLASH.

07 Apr 2012

I think here is a relative topic.

What I want to do is to connect my LPC1768 module with a NAND flash memory chip (a toshiba memory chip). I have build the hardware, however I don't see any live signs from the memory chip. I tried to read the signature of the chip but all I have is nulls. Maybe the chip is burned, maybe my code is not good. As far as the connections are concerned are all ok I have checked.

I would like to ask the group if anyone is familiar with the NAND flash memory chips. Is there any catch?. Anyone have a code for testing?.

Thanks a lot guys, Vasilis

07 Apr 2012

which NAND flash are you using? any datasheet we can look at?

07 Apr 2012

Thanks for the quick reply Herson,

The Nand flash is the TC58NVG0S3AFT05, however I have the impression that most of the nand chips have the same pin map.

I am trying only to see if the read ID operation is working. Nothing fancy. I am still without success. Thanks for any input on the matter

07 Apr 2012

looks like its an 8 bit bus with a bunch of control pins.

should not be very hard to build the driver for it. the datasheet is very clear with the timing requirements.

10 Apr 2013

How to store the data into memory?suppose i want to take the sensor reading and store the memory then, i want to read the value any hardware device?