Compiling stuck on "preparing"...

28 May 2019

Coworker and I are both unable to compile anymore, the dialog box pops up and stays on preparing. Trying to compile a different project all together results in the same behavior.

Anyone else having this issue?

28 May 2019

Yep, it's been an hour and it still doesn't compile.

29 May 2019

Me too, even other project with no changes since last week same issue; online IDE compiler stuck on "preparing".

As a workaround, in the interim I suggest using the mbed command line interface tools: https://github.com/ARMmbed/mbed-cli

29 May 2019

I get the same, the compiler appears to be down.

Looking at Google search results, the compiler goes down and comes back up from time to time.

29 May 2019

Me Too!

29 May 2019

Yes, since about 4pm PDT at the office. Just tried again from home, still not working. Firefox and Safari on OS X.

29 May 2019

Same. I thought I'd come back in a few hours to try again. It is still down.

29 May 2019

Same here. I can't export programs too.

29 May 2019

I have confirmed the same symptoms. I can not advance to the next.

29 May 2019

Export is not working either.

29 May 2019

Hi, I sincerely apologize for that inconvenience, we will work on it asap.

Regards, Desmond

29 May 2019

Hi All,

The issue has been identified and resolved now. If you still have this problem, please send an email to support@mbed.com

Regards,

Desmond

30 May 2019

Desmond Chen wrote:

The issue has been identified and resolved now. If you still have this problem, please send an email to support@mbed.com

:) Thanks, that's good to see. One of my colleagues thought his compile hung due to a line of code he added. :) He's FPGA firmware, not a C++ person so he was wondering if it was something he did. :)