Compiler broken!?

06 Aug 2015

After todays maintanance I often get outdated versions of the .bin file when I compile a project (!!!). There is no error message. But it's obvious that the binary is old as I deliberately changed a printf message and also the code behaves like it did before my changes. Can you please look into that. It totally destroyes any confidence in the online IDE if I have to test every binary I dowload whether it's based on the current version of my code.

Best regards, Flo

06 Aug 2015

Hi Flo,

Does this happen if you use "Compile All"?

Steve

06 Aug 2015

Hi Flo,

I managed to replicate the issue and discovered that one of the compile servers had not fully migrated to the new storage system, so it was compiling your code from having pulled it from the old file system. This is now fixed and you should be able to compile with confidence again.

Very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Steve

06 Aug 2015

Hi Steve,

sorry just read your replies now. Yes I did also try compile all, sorry I forgot to mention that. Thanks for the quick reply. I will test it in detail on monday.

Regards, Flo

06 Aug 2015

Only getting 'build system is under heavy load', then times out, this is for all compile functions.

06 Aug 2015

Still getting build system is under heavy load. It has been this way since the site came back online this afternoon.

07 Aug 2015

I disabled 'beta mode', now back to normal

09 Aug 2015

Same for me. Turned off beta mode and everything is working fine now.