Problem with exporting project to keil C

08 Aug 2012

Hi forum

My project need more pins of LPC1768 and i want export my project to keil C

But there's something wrong with .zip file i exported, it didn't contain mbed library like it before so that i can not compile my project on keil C

I try copying the first mbed library (i exported formerly) into my current project but keil inform me an error like this:

.\build\combine.axf: error: L6031U: Could not open scatter description file None: No such file or directory

Does anyone clarify me this problem? thanks so much

08 Aug 2012

I just tried exporting a basic HelloWorld sample and it did appear to export the necessary mbed libraries as long as I deleted the default mbed library and switched to the mbed-export library instead. This is documented here: http://mbed.org/handbook/Exporting-to-offline-toolchains

10 Aug 2012

The MBED envirrroment CAN use all of the pins on the LPC1768 device (and the LPC11u24, and the LPC2368)

If i remember correctly its MyPin (p3_21);

Which is bit 21 of port 3 :)

Hope that is usefull

Ceri

10 Aug 2012

Thanks Adam

Hi ceri

What does you mean?

did you mean MBED support all pins of LPC1768 and we can use online mbed compiler to do this

But how can I initiate an other pin and use it

Can you write a simple example to clarigy it? Thanks in advanced

10 Aug 2012

Tran Nghia wrote:

Thank you, Adam

Hi ceri

What does you mean?

did you mean MBED support all pins of LPC1768 and we can use online mbed compiler to do this

But how can I initiate an other pin and use it

Can you write a simple example to clarify it? Thanks in advanced

10 Aug 2012

Hi Tran,

All pins available on the underlying microcontroller can be used with the libraries, even if they are not broken out on the mbed module:

• pNN - mbed pin names
  • PN_MM - LPC1768 port based pin names

So, for example, you can write p5 or P0_9. This means you can use all the pins on the raw LPC chip if you make your own board.

Hope that helps,

Simon

10 Aug 2012

Additionaly, if, on your own board you do not have the Ethernet PHY chip,

Then there are annother 10 or more pins avalable !

Ceri

10 Aug 2012

Thanks ceri, Simon

right, you're both right

now, with mbed i have .bin file and use HEX2BIN program to change it into .hex file, then use isp program to load it into my own lpc

Thank all one more time