X-NUCLEO-IDS01A4 Sub-1GHz RF Expansion Board
Sub-1 GHz RF expansion board based on the SPSGRF-868 module.
Prototype RF driver for STM Sub-1 GHz RF expansion board based on the SPSGRF-868 module for STM32 Nucleo.
The X-NUCLEO-IDS01A4 is an evaluation board based on the SPIRIT1 RF module SPSGRF-868 expansion of STM32 Nucleo boards.
The SPSGRF-868 module operates in the 868 MHz ISM band and is ETSI certified. Identification of the operating frequency of the X-NUCLEO-IDS01Ax (x=4 or 5) is performed through two resistors (R14 and R15).
It is compatible with the MORPHO and Arduino UNO R3 connector layout. The X-NUCLEO-IDS01A4 interfaces with the STM32 microcontroller via SPI connections and GPIO pins. The user can change some of the GPIOs by mounting or removing the resistors.
- STM32 Nucleo expansion board based on the SPSGRF-868
- SPGRF-868 characteristics:
- 868 MHz ETSI-certified module based on low power, low data-rate sub-1 GHz SPIRIT1 transceiver
- Integrated Balun (BALF-SPI-01D3)
- Chip antenna
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connectors
- Scalable solution; capable of cascading multiple boards for larger systems
- Example firmware for point-to-point communication, compatible with STM32Cube firmware
- RoHS compliant
Further information and ordering
X-Nucleo-IDS01A4 can be purchased directly from ST web site.
The page provides additional documents like a user manual, a quick start guide, schematics, gerber files and bill of materials.
Additional SW and tools are also provided.
mbed OS support
The board is supported by mbed OS and can be used together with the mbed OS 6LoWPAN stack (a.k.a. Nanostack). In particular it is supported by the mbed client example and the nano stack border router.
You need to log in to post a discussion