Wiznet Wi-Fi WizFi250
WizFi250 is a small size wireless module for the higest level of integration, featuring 802.11b/g and 802.11n
This is first example of WizFi250Interface which based on NetworkSocketAPI.
This is WizFi250 library for NetworkInterfaceAPI of mbed5
WizFi250 offers a quick, easy, and cost-effective way for device and appliance manufacturers to add WiFi capabilities to their products. WizFi250 provides UART and SPI interfaces which enable connections to any embedded design utilizing an 8/16/32-bit microcontroller via simple AT commands. WizFi250 is an ideal solution for organizations with limited or no WiFi or RF expertise, as it not only reduces RF design time but also removes the burden of testing and certification, allowing customers; allowing customers to focus on their core application, product, or expertise. WizFi250 is compliant with 802.11b/g/n.
- Single band 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Integrated RF power amplifier
- Supports wireless data rates up to 65Mbit/s
- 1MB Flash Memory, 128KB SRAM, 1MB Serial Flash
- Low power consumption & excellent power management performance extend battery life.
- Small size suitable for low volume system integration.
- Easy for integration into mobile and handheld device with flexible system configuration.
- Lead Free design which supporting Green design requirement, RoHS Compliance.
- Device Package : 28×20 mm (17×20 mm)
- Serial Interface : UART, SPI
- UART Max Baud : 1843200 bps
- Powerful Web server provides
- Soft AP
- Enough memory retention
- Wi-Fi Security (WEP, WPA/WPA2PSK)
- L2 Switching
- OTA(Over The Air F/W Upgrading)
The most simplistic connection possible is:
|WizFi250 pin||Mbed(NUCLEO-F411RE) pin||Comment|
|JP2 (RTS)||any DigitalIn (ex, D6)|
|JP2 (CST)||any DigitalOut (ex, D7)|
Other Library (WizFi250 (Old) )
This is library for using WizFi250
WizFi250(Old) Hello World Examples
Hello world demo for WizFi250.
You need to log in to post a discussion
8 years ago