Freetronics LCD Shield
A LCD library for the Freetronics Arduino LCD Shield
- 16x2 LCD using HD44780-compatible display module (white characters on blue background).
- 5 buttons on one analog input (A0).
- LCD backlight with current limiting, brightness and on/off controllable by D3, can be moved to D2, D10, A1, A2, A3, A4 or A5 for easy project pin compatibility.
- Recessed LCD, panel mount screw holes and button layout suitable for panel or cabinet mounting if desired.
- Reset button.
- Power supply smoothing capacitor.
- Gold-plated PCB for maximum durability.
- Overlay printed on both the top and the bottom.
- Pins used by shield clearly marked, LiquidCrystal library setup reference is on the bottom of the pcb for convenience.
If you have a platform with Arduino headers like the KL25Z or ST Nucleo platforms just snap in the LCD Shield and download the Hello World application. Enjoy!
The code is published under a permissive Apache 2 licence.
You need to log in to post a discussion