u-blox C027 Update CMSIS-DAP Interface Firmware
C027 Firmware LPC1768 LPC11U35
To check your firmware version, open the MBED.HTM file on your mbed Microcontroller.
These instructions explain how to upgrade your firmware.
Data loss warning
Firmware updates may format the mbed Microcontroller drive. The current installed firmware will be erased.
1. Get the CMSIS-DAP interface firmware
Download the latest firmware
It is not recommended to load any of the older versions:
- CMSIS DAP Firmware 2.01 (23 Apr 2014)
- CMSIS DAP Firmware 2.01 (28 Feb 2014)
- CMSIS DAP Firmware 2.00 (6 Feb 2014)
- CMSIS DAP Firmware 2.00 (3 Nov 2013)
- CMSIS DAP Firmware 2.00 (22 Oct 2013)
2. Boot in the CRP DISABLD mode
Short the two test points while connecting the USB cable. A removable disk drive should appear.
3. Programm the Interface firmware
Delete the firmware.bin file that is stored on the disk. Copy the latest firmware to the disk.
4. Reboot the Interface
Reboot the the interface by disconnecting and reconnecting the USB cable. This time make sure that the test-points are no longer shorted.
The usual Mbed disk appears. Open the MBED.HTM file. This should bring you to the C027 Platforms Page Remark: The html file contains the build date as a html comment.
21 comments on u-blox C027 Update CMSIS-DAP Interface Firmware:
Please log in to post comments.