Beginning LPC1114FN28 with Arch
It's cool that LPC1114FN28 based on ARM Cortex M0 uses DIP package. We enjoy playing LPC1114 with a breadboard, wires, LEDs and etc. And programming LPC1114 is quite easy with an Arch as an mbed interface. To download a new binary into LPC1114 is just to drag-n-drop the binary file into "MBED" drive.
Use Arch as an mbed interface and connect Arch with LPC1114 through SWD interface or UART interface.
Turn an Arch into an mbed interface
Arch is not just an mbed enabled development board for rapid prototyping, but also an mbed interface(SWD/JTAG debug adapter, USB2UART bridge). Turning an Arch into an mbed interface is quite easy.
- Download mbed interface firmware for Arch.
- Connect Arch with PC, long press Arch's button and replace firmware.bin with the new firmware in "CRP DISABLD" drive.
- Quick press the button. "MBED" drive will pop up.
- Install the mbed interface driver to enable USB2UART function
- In "MBED" drive, there is a "MBED.HTM" file which will lead to mbed.org.
- Add LPC1114FN28 to mbed compiler.
- On mbed compiler, it's easy to write code, import libraries and share programs.
- Compile and download a binary into "MBED" drive. The program will run!
7 comments on Beginning LPC1114FN28 with Arch:
Please log in to post comments.