mbed-fest 2013 WEST (@Osaka)
mbed-fest 2013 WEST was held in Osaka on 13-Apr-2013 (@ ROBOBA, Nipponbashi, Osaka).
This was a first time user meetingwas in west Japan area. Attended 30+ people enjoyed to share information about mbed.
This meeting was organised by eXodusino. Thank you very much!
Presentation sessions were done by 8 people they told about..
- NXP : "What is mbed?"
- @toyowata ( http://mbed.org/users/MACRUM/ ) : Introduction to off-line compiler and CMSIS-DAP debugging environment
- Junichi KATSU (@jksoft913 http://mbed.org/users/jksoft913/ ) : mbed robot base board
- @tosihisa (http://mbed.org/users/tosihisa/ ) : Custom GPS logger using mbed
- @ytsuboi ( http://mbed.org/users/ytsuboi/ ) : Pati-bed (Compatible mbed) board
- @yosimo : RoboCup with mbed
- Hiroshi Suga (@okini3939 http://mbed.org/users/okini3939/)
- And we had special guest from Freescale semiconductor to introduce FRDM KL25Z.
And in this mbed-fest, we had a hands-on session as usual for who never had experience on mbed.
And attendees got many presents in raffles time. We are so happy with goodies from mbed.org, ARM-Japan, Suga Koubou, @ytsuboi, @minicube and NXP.
This was one of most exciting user meeting. We hope to hold user meeting in this area again!
Please log in to post comments.