mbed-fest 2013 (@Tokyo)
"mbed-fest 2013" : 3rd user meeting held in Tokyo, Japan on 16-Feb (at NXP Semiconductors Tokyo office).
30 people attended for this meeting and 6 presenters talked about mbed and their projects.
It was so exciting mbed-meeting ever held. The discussion in wide and deep.
The presentation sessions are broadcasted by USTREAM for who cannot come. Those were recorded and you can watch those on http://ustre.am/GXIP.
The "mbed-fest2013" was started with a video message from mbed-team in UK.
There were many exciting news from mbed-team those were shared by attendees in the room.
Next 6 presentations were done.
- NXP : "What is mbed?"
- Junichi KATSU ( http://mbed.org/users/jksoft913/ ) : Communicating with iPhone through Bluetooth4.0
- Hirohito MIYAHARA ( RS omponents ) : Introduction to "mbed application board"
- Yoshihiro TSUBOI ( http://mbed.org/users/ytsuboi/ ) : Pati-bed (Compatible mbed) board
- Toyomasa WATARAI ( http://mbed.org/users/MACRUM/ ) : Introduction to off-line compiler and CMSIS-DAP debugging environment
- Tatsuji MIKAMI ( Senio networks ) : mbed for high school students
A hands-on session held also for people who are new to mbed. They tried "Hello world" and its modifications.
We enjoyed raffles at end of the meeting. There were mbeds, tumblers, pens, USB mouse, USB memories and books from ARM, NXP and Mr.Katsu who is a host of this meeting.
After the meeting, we had a beer party at same place.
It was so exciting to exchange ideas around the mbed.
Please log in to post comments.